Friday, 7 January 2011

Coming soon - 'Cupcake Plant' Wallpaper


Wallpaper : 'Cupcake Plant' Strawberry/Cream
























I'm in my element at the start of this New Year as I am busy developing designs based on our Magnetic Notice Boards to create Wallpapers. This is a little taste of what we will be featuring on our site www.beyondthefridge.co.uk soon. This particular design is called 'Cupcake Plant' (yes, I know I'm strange) and this colourway is 'Strawberry/Cream' I'm off now to try a Cappuccino version (I'll keep you posted).

2 comments:

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

This is beautiful! And what a perfect name too - not strange at all. I look forward to seeing more of your creations!

Amanda McIvor said...

Thank you for your kind words. More designs in the pipeline. Love your blog by the way (I've a long way to go!).